Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Lovely!

Oohh... I'll be listening to this on my commute to school, for sure.

Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange

Thoroughly Enjoyable!

Oh man, I really liked this! I loved your character designs and the color palette you used. The whole thing flowed beautifully and fit the song like a glove. I might have liked to see something a little different on the repeat of the last chorus, even if just a few tweaks here and there, but overall, it was delicious! Thank you.

2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

Congrats D-bag.

D is for delightful. Which is what your animations are. Little bags full of delight. ;D

LazyMuffin responds:

That title was MISLEADING to say the least!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks bike

Level Editor Level Editor

Pretty rad!

I had lots of fun. Pretty damn addicting! While I do agree with the others that the music gets a tad repeatitive, they should maybe consider TURNING THE FUCKING MUSIC OFF instead of marking you down for it. And as for the game not being an actual "level editor" like the name implies, Doctor Djm is right. It's a play on words you twits. My only suggestion would be to be a little more creative with your character and setting. You see stickmen a lot here on Newgrounds, and I think your play mechanic was a missed opportunity for a character with a cool special ability.

Anyway, fun game! Kept me playing till level 20, and I'm definitely coming back to finish!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

After playing this...

... I got that weird optical illusion where if you look at something stationary, it looks like it's moving. Did anybody else get this? Maybe I'm just crazy. Or high.

Either way, fun game!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Stop! Hammer time!

Holy shit! I'm not usually one for flash quizes, but this one was simply superb! I laughed after every question, whether I got it or didn't! Fantastic work! This is an instant classic.

Pirate Talk Pirate Talk

Good stuff, muff.

Tempting man...

... verrrry tempting.

LazyMuffin responds:

I would LOVE seeing your version. LOVE IT.

It's Great To Be A Pirate It's Great To Be A Pirate

What a lovely singing voice!

Superb! This song is great! The lyrics and acting are both sweet, and the audio quality is fantastic! My only misgiving, from an animator's perspective, is that I'd be a smidgen less inclined to use it for the contest on account of having to sync to a rhythm. Maybe I'm just lazy though. Either way, GREAT submission.

ZStriefel responds:

thanks man, yeah I get what your saying. I just wanted to do something different to stand apart from the other audio submissions. you should give it a try :)

Pirate Business Pirate Business

Awesome!

This was great! Great twist on the subject. I loved all the play on words. SUPER clever my friend.

Maskedklaus responds:

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Daydream Daydream

COOLIO!

Neatneatneat! Imma puttin this on my desktop.

Untitled Untitled

Sweet!

Kind of reminds me of Corey Lewis' stuff. Sharknife? Eh?

She's not a player... She's not a player...

This drawing is "ACE"! Get it? heh...

I love the symmetry. It's so perfect, I thought at first you just flipped it in photoshop or something. Very impressive!

HyperJive responds:

BWAHAHAHA, I LOVE PUNS.

Yeah, I completely free-handed it. If you look closely there are a lot of differences.