View Profile sexysexybicycle

60 Movie Reviews

Awesome dude!

Lovely!

Oohh... I'll be listening to this on my commute to school, for sure.

Thoroughly Enjoyable!

Oh man, I really liked this! I loved your character designs and the color palette you used. The whole thing flowed beautifully and fit the song like a glove. I might have liked to see something a little different on the repeat of the last chorus, even if just a few tweaks here and there, but overall, it was delicious! Thank you.

1 Game Review

Stop! Hammer time!

Holy shit! I'm not usually one for flash quizes, but this one was simply superb! I laughed after every question, whether I got it or didn't! Fantastic work! This is an instant classic.

3 Audio Reviews

Good stuff, muff.

Tempting man...

... verrrry tempting.

LazyMuffin responds:

I would LOVE seeing your version. LOVE IT.

What a lovely singing voice!

Superb! This song is great! The lyrics and acting are both sweet, and the audio quality is fantastic! My only misgiving, from an animator's perspective, is that I'd be a smidgen less inclined to use it for the contest on account of having to sync to a rhythm. Maybe I'm just lazy though. Either way, GREAT submission.

ZStriefel responds:

thanks man, yeah I get what your saying. I just wanted to do something different to stand apart from the other audio submissions. you should give it a try :)

Awesome!

This was great! Great twist on the subject. I loved all the play on words. SUPER clever my friend.

Maskedklaus responds:

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

3 Art Reviews

COOLIO!

Neatneatneat! Imma puttin this on my desktop.

Sweet!

Kind of reminds me of Corey Lewis' stuff. Sharknife? Eh?

This drawing is "ACE"! Get it? heh...

I love the symmetry. It's so perfect, I thought at first you just flipped it in photoshop or something. Very impressive!

HyperJive responds:

BWAHAHAHA, I LOVE PUNS.

Yeah, I completely free-handed it. If you look closely there are a lot of differences.

Leotards and leggings. TUFF.

Matthew Seely @sexysexybicycle